NeoGeo X Gold Gets UK Release Date and Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
Well, the price wasn't unexpected, usually most gadgets get a conversion rate of 1$=1€.

In any case, an extra game (21 in total), the docking station and the stick on top of the basic system is not a bad deal at all.

G

Xperia play cannot be used on a tv,no arcade stick,and emulators are terrible,they can be jerky and crash a lot.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]alexmx[/nom]I know this is going to sound like a stereotype but I loved the KOF and Metal Slug series (I'm a mexican)[/citation]

Most gamers I know of likes them too, don't think it's a stereotype comment, just common sense.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]thecolorblue[/nom]another console to hold back game development[/citation]
Another one to make an ass of himself by commenting before making an effort to read the article...

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]thecolorblue[/nom]another console to hold back game development[/citation]

you just won the "dumb a-- of the week" award. so tell us how do you feel now that you won it ? and where do you plan to spend your week at?

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
I see no one mentioned the PSP. There are homebrew emulators for NES, SNES, GB, GB Color, GB Advance, Nintendo 64, MAME, etc. And yes, there's TV out support, if you really want it (personally I don't see why; it's a PlayStation PORTABLE).

Hazle

Distinguished
ok, most of those games, if not all, are great.... but, come on! where's my Mark of the Wolves? i need me a portable BUSTAH WOLF-ing. at least make it so i can buy and download it separately from their site or something.

i'd still grab it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.