Bingo

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

after installing .Net framework my when starting PC (windows) appears screen
with user it chose...since I am the only user I don't need so how can this
be skipped....

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hi

Try this:

From Start>Run type in

control userpasswords2

then uncheck 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this
computer' and click 'Apply'. On the next screen - 'Automatically Log On' -
delete the name 'Administrator' from the User name box and enter your
account name and then the password in the next two boxes. OK your way out
and then reboot your system.

Or you can use Tweak UI:

You can download TweakUI from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp and when
installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI - then go to
Logon>Autologon.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User