netgear dg834g

jt

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
wrote:

>does this product file share????

The DG834 is a router with built in 4 port switch. Computers on the lan
side, connected through the switch, can share files using a normal home
networrking setup. What are you trying to do?

JT

file and print share i no how to getit using my crud speed dlink router

"JT" <spam@dcplus.dyndns.info> wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
> wrote:
>
> >does this product file share????
> >

> The DG834 is a router with built in 4 port switch. Computers on the lan
> side, connected through the switch, can share files using a normal home
> networrking setup. What are you trying to do?
>
> JT

jt

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:55:32 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
wrote:

>file and print share i no how to getit using my crud speed dlink router
>
>"JT" <spam@dcplus.dyndns.info> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >does this product file share????
>> >

>> The DG834 is a router with built in 4 port switch. Computers on the lan
>> side, connected through the switch, can share files using a normal home
>> networrking setup. What are you trying to do?
>>
>> JT

Your question is unclear. Just use normal file and printer sharing. There
is nothing special about the dg834g. What OS are your computers running?
How many computers?

JT