Question Network adapter not detected?

Oct 13, 2022
I have an ASRock B550 Pro4 mobo and a Gigabyte GC-WBAX200 wifi adapter but my computer doesn’t seem to be detecting that I have the wireless adapter plugged in. Have tried shuffling slots with botje the GPU and the adapter itself, also occupying the M.2 wifi slot instead of a PCIE slot, still no go

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
I have an ASRock B550 Pro4 mobo and a Gigabyte GC-WBAX200 wifi adapter but my computer doesn’t seem to be detecting that I have the wireless adapter plugged in. Have tried shuffling slots with botje the GPU and the adapter itself, also occupying the M.2 wifi slot instead of a PCIE slot, still no go
How did you troubleshoot this with the operating system and software? Did you install any drivers or check Device Manager?

Oct 6, 2022
Shut down your PC and unplug its power cable. In the case of a laptop, remove its battery.
Now hold the power button for a minute and then leave the system unplugged for 30 minutes.
Then connect back the power cable to your system (in case of a laptop, put back its battery) and power on the system to check if it is clear of the network adapter issue.
If the issue persists and you are using a laptop, you may battery drain the laptop and afterward, check if the issue is resolved.
MyGiftCardSite

Last edited: