Network HELP Please

alexvett21

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
I have Been at it trying to fix these problems but in about 30 minutes my WiFi just turns off totally and i have to fool around with settings to get it back up for another 30 minutes and the processes keeps repeating. Heres the error notes

Windows Network Diagnostics Publisher details

Issues found
One or more network protocols are missing on this computerOne or more network protocols are missing on this computer
Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing. Not fixed Not Fixed
Restore network protocols to default settings Completed

The Windows wireless service is not running on this computerThe Windows wireless service is not running on this computer
The Windows wireless service is also called the WLAN Autoconfig service. Not fixed Not Fixed
Start the Windows wireless service Failed

Issues found Detection details

5 One or more network protocols are missing on this computer Not fixed Not Fixed

Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing.
Restore network protocols to default settings Completed

One or more network settings are missing on this computer.
InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log
File Name: FCC8CC5D-4A82-491A-BEEA-878E2F6BDB39.Repair.Admin.0.etl

6 The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer Not fixed Not Fixed

The Windows wireless service is also called the WLAN Autoconfig service.
Start the Windows wireless service Failed

The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer.

Detection details Expand

Collection information
Computer Name: DESKTOP-4NV0RF8
Windows Version: 10.0
Architecture: x64
Time: Thursday, December 3, 2015 11:43:56 PM

Publisher details Expand

Windows Network Diagnostics
Detects problems with network connectivity.
Package Version: 3.0
Publisher: Microsoft Windows

Solution
I've recently been having the same issues with the same error. Check to make sure it wasn't the most recent windows 10 update that caused the problems. Go into your windows update settings, under advanced, and try Uninstalling the latest update (KB13****, I forget the exact number).

See if that works.

Bookcase14

Honorable
Mar 25, 2013
I've recently been having the same issues with the same error. Check to make sure it wasn't the most recent windows 10 update that caused the problems. Go into your windows update settings, under advanced, and try Uninstalling the latest update (KB13****, I forget the exact number).

See if that works.

Solution