Network, Mobile and Software Forums not connecting...

RichPLS

Champion
Getting message "There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified." and white screen, but Hardware, CE and Community are working fine.
I even closed browser and still no luck...

Anyone else having trouble accessing these areas?

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Add Home to that list for me. (Making it rather difficult to get to any other section of the forum.)

There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified.

Oh, and by the way, I just learned the hard way, don't add the tag subdomain_header to your posts. :lol:

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Getting message "There seems to be a database problem. Admin has been notified." and white screen, but Hardware, CE and Community are working fine.
I even closed browser and still no luck...

Anyone else having trouble accessing these areas?

I'm getting this everywhere ... I've email Steve - I even got a "permanent block" notice because of "abuse" - I have no idea what that is about.

Seems the new Forumz just broke today :(

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004
I even got a "permanent block" notice because of "abuse" -

Ask ned...this is because i am mean to n00bs

Previous mssgs quoted, because I know how much you love to see the history ... :twisted:

QFT :roll:

QFT

JAKE, i will highlight the history a lot of times to avoid confusion as to who i am talking to and what i am talking about. Sorry....I will go cry in the corner.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

Previous mssgs quoted, because I know how much you love to see the history ... :twisted:

QFT

JAKE, i will highlight the history a lot of times to avoid confusion as to who i am talking to and what i am talking about. Sorry....I will go cry in the corner.

Oh, that's ok ... :twisted: :twisted:

dhlucke

Polypheme

QFT

There are way too many quotes being carried over.

pickxx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2004

QFT

Is it? because if it's a problem for you i will change. I live my life to please, and because of ned i am not being nice to n00bs and giving them advice without threatening bodily harm. So please let me know what you want of me, and if if it's humanly possible....it shall be done for you Lord Jake of the Shire.

QFT

Is it? because if it's a problem for you i will change. I live my life to please, and because of ned i am not being nice to n00bs and giving them advice without threatening bodily harm. So please let me know what you want of me, and if if it's humanly possible....it shall be done for you Lord Jake of the Shire.

Did I really bother you with that or are you just joking around? :roll: