Question Networking ...but its complicated

Mar 18, 2024
Hi newbie here.

Please bare with me as this is complicated (to me anyway)

I have an airbnb in my garden and have pretty fast wifi from my house using an old bt router and a tp link AV200., this set up works great .

My issue is ive just bought a tapo C510W outdoor security camera and attached it to another outdoor building but the wifi is really weak. ive put another AV200 in that building but its still really bad.

My phone is connected to both house wifi and airbnb wifi,when i stand near outdoor camera my phones connects to airbnb connection and its really strong.

Thinking this is easy just add it to airbnb wifi but when i try it says'wifi password is incorrect' ive reset the camera many times to add new wifi but it wont accept it. I then took the camera into airbnb and reset it again ,this time password accepted and all working great untill i moved it back outside and plugged it back into other building. GRRR

So what are my options? Im really worried if i mess about too much i'll loose the connection to my airbnb.

Thank you to all who have taken time to try and understand my request.

Mar 18, 2024
Are you certain that the cameras are connecting to the second AV200? Have you verified that anything is connecting to that second unit and that it is connecting to your network?
How would I know ?? I think you may be right though. Do I need to pair it with the one in the Airbnb or the one connected to the router in my house? Thanks for your reply .

Mar 18, 2024
Can you post a link to the actual AV200 devices you are using? There are several.

I would pair with the main network (assuming the Airbnb is a separate network).
It’s a TL -WPA271 AV200 N 150mbps.
Thanks
Can you post a link to the actual AV200 devices you are using? There are several.

I would pair with the main network (assuming the Airbnb is a separate network).
ive just found another Av200 TL PA211