Never Water Cooled Before!! Need Help Finding Correct Components!!

Jaydon382

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
So I Built a pc and its a beast but I feel like its not performing as well as it could because of the case I have. all of the components are kinda cramped into the case so I want to get all of the parts to make a custom water cooling loop, as well as the case listed below.

But other then knowing That I need tubing, radiators, a pump, and fittings, I don't know much about water cooling so if you could help me pick out parts to make sure I got everything correct and of course all compatible, that'd be great!!
Thnx Everyone

Here Are My Current Specs:
Case: NZXT - NZXT - Phantom ATX Full Tower Case
Cpu: Intel - Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor
Gpu's in SLI: Two Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX's
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3466
Motherboard: MSI - X99A GAMING PRO CARBON ATX LGA2011-3
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold Certified
Storage: Kingston - SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD
Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD

Parts LINK: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Jaydon382/saved/#view=txYr7P

Here Is the Parts I have found that I am currently looking into buying:
Case: Thermaltake Tower 900 Snow Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical
Super Tower Chassis CA-1H1-00F6WN-00
Cpu Water Block: EK-Supremacy EVO Elite Edition - Intel 2011-3
Radiators: Two EK-CoolStream CE 560 (Quad)
Gpu Water Blocks: Two EK-FC1080 GTX Strix - Nickel
Two EK-FC1080 GTX Strix Backplate - Black --> Optional???
Fan Controller: Thermaltake Commander F6 RGB LCD 6 Channel Single 5.25” Bay Fan
Controller AC-024-BN1NAN-A1

THAT IS ALL THAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR

I am still looking for: Pump or Pumps, Rigid Tubing, Drain Valve, Fill Port???, Flow Indicator, Psu Shroud, Pass-Through-Ports???, Pump's, Reservoir's, Motherboard block???, Compression Fitting, coolant.

I think that is all I need right?? :) And I used this chart to plan out the parts so far:
corrosion.gif

I am not sure which metal to use for the build as well.

Hopefully I remembered everything!, If any of those parts that I am planning on buying is wrong or is a bad choice let me know. as well as, I still need help finding the rest of the components"above"
Please I have been needing help with this for a while and nobody is willing to help me or doesnt know what they are doing...

Thanks Again!! :) ;)

steve15180

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Don't really have much for you, just a few more things to think about. I would throw my two cents worth on the components, but my last build was a threadripper, so my research wouldn't be much help. Having said that, how did you come up with the parts you chose? Looks like an advertisement for EK. What reviews have you read for any of this? I found several great reviews for water cooling parts with a google search, including the ONLY review of an EK threadripper block. Have you thought much about plumbing? I went with Monsoon hard lines, but their attachment system, while great, can be a pain to put together (uv glue). You can use hard or soft lines. Different size tubing, different fittings and systems? Soft tubing is much easier. Reservoir or no? What pumps do you have in mind?

Since you're already all in with EK, do any of their kits use the parts you want? It might be easier.

For what it's worth, here's my list.
xspc Raystorm neo tr4 waterblock
xspc RX 360 radiator white
EK 300mm reservoir white
Monsoon 5/8 uv blue hard tubing
tubing bending kit
heat gun
Swiftech MPC 55x water pump
Koolance uv blue coolant
Koolance flow meter with koolance interface box to mb tach
Corsair ML 120 x 3 fans for radiator
Koolance releasable radiator bracket Radiator mounted on back with tubes passing through grommets on case.
Cooler master cosmos 25th anaversary case. Corsair commander mini fan controller.

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/

I just noticed this the other day. Not sure if it's new or not. For fun I put a few random cases in and it recognized them. I'm not sure how helpful it will be and their parts are on the higher end expensive side. But at worst you might be able to get a list of the types of parts you need. Or have some fun playing with it.

Edit: I just played with it and it has your case and all your parts. Gives lots of options for the set up. It is kinda cool

Jaydon382

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017

Well The parts I came up with where just recommended by a few people here and there over the course of a few months, which I haven't bought. as far as tubing I'm leaning toward hard tubing, definitely a reservoir or two in this massive case. don't quite know what size tubing, as well as I have been leaning toward this: Aquacomputer Aqualis XT 880 mL Reservoir. as far as everything goes I have no experience in custom watercooling so im kinda lost on most of this.