Well i got the application to save, finally. Now it won't show up when i want
to import it into another program so i can export it to an SVHS Movie Camera.

I think i need to change it into a MPEG file/ So i downloaded TMPGEnc to my
computer and now i can't find it. And even if i did i still won't know how to
make the program work(setup) or how to change it to MPEG.

So i am just an awful lot of confused. So if someone could please give me a
run down. I would be very happy.

Thank you

Melyssa

Also once i change it. Is it possible to use Giga Pocket to export to my vcr
or by using my RVC cables, to a SVHS Movie Camera? And if i can't and i have
to use a dvd to burn it onto, and then record to VHS, what would i do to
prevent reducing quality or to reduce it the least?

Thank you
Melyssa