Max Arthur

Prominent
Dec 17, 2021
So i want to build a new PC in maybe like October/November for use in 2024.
i have $700 budget, $400 for 12100 with 2x8gb 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM and other like case, H610 mb, m.2 and psu.
$100 for 1200VA UPS since my country electricity company is very sucks.
But then it comes to graphics card, im confused what should i pick since my budget for the gpu is only $200.
i found a bunch of new 1650 for $200, but then i found 1650s, 1660s, and even an rtx 2060 for the same price or even cheaper but its second-hand.
i dont know its an ex-mining, ex-gaming or ex-editing since the seller can lie about their product. And also im afraid its only last like 8 months ;/
So, what should i pick? and maybe some advise/correction to my build.

Use:
I use Blender for modelling but not very very high quality model, sometimes video editing with After Effect and Premiere Pro, programming with VSC
and develop games with Unity and UE4. Other than that is watching youtube and play games like rdr2, Ready or Not, GTA5, Roblox,
RE2-4Remake, RE4-7-8, Yakuza, and Skyrim (all with 1080p 144hz monitor).

Lutfij

Titan
i want to build a new PC in maybe like October/November for use in 2024
I would hold off on the purchase now, since prices can drop around the end of this year due to the festive season.

my country electricity company is very sucks
Where are you located?

Used cards aren't a good idea since you can't tell how the previous user had taxed the GPU. A brand new card means you get warranty and with that a peace of mind, of sorts.

Max Arthur

Prominent
Dec 17, 2021
i want to build a new PC in maybe like October/November for use in 2024
I would hold off on the purchase now, since prices can drop around the end of this year due to the festive season.

my country electricity company is very sucks
Where are you located?

Used cards aren't a good idea since you can't tell how the previous user had taxed the GPU. A brand new card means you get warranty and with that a peace of mind, of sorts.
Oh i dont know that, thanks. but if its true, i still cant get the new 1650s since its rare to get the new one in my country and its cost $250, rather than in other country i see its only cost $210. (price for now)

Where are you located?
Indonesia, the electricity is kinda not stable and sometimes power failure.

So its better to get new 1650, then upgrade it if i need it and got the money in later date?