Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys im looking for a new budget case and i cant decide between those:

Cougar MX330

Sentey Z20 this one have 4 big fans

Phanteks P300

any other recomendation is welcome ! thanks guys

Lutfij

Titan
In order for us to properly suggest what case would be best for your build(and if they are considered a budget offering, when compared to other brands you might have access to) we will need to learn of your proposed build specs.

Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Include your budget for the case and your location(and preferred site for purchase).

Feb 22, 2020
In order for us to properly suggest what case would be best for your build(and if they are considered a budget offering, when compared to other brands you might have access to) we will need to learn of your proposed build specs.

Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Include your budget for the case and your location(and preferred site for purchase).

hi man thanks for answering and sorry for the lack of info
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: B450M DS3H Gigabyte
Ram: 16GB 3200mhz Ballistix Sport
Storage: 1 SSD 2 HDD
GPU: GTX 1070 Gaming X
PSU: Sentey 650 80plus Gold

my budget is arround $50 dollars https://www.amazon.com/s?i=aps&k=pc case&ref=nb_sb_noss_2&url=search-alias=aps

Solution
The link you left takes you to a login page.
the original link is now working fine, Tom's "lync synergy" additional text seemed to have altered the link. no need for any account creation or sign-in.
Pcpartpicker may be a better way to post your list.
NewEgg has better reviews, better descriptions, and better images for most products. i use them as a base for item information, then do my own price comparisons across trusted retailers. i do not care for pcpartpicker page design.