Question New Budget Multi Purpose Mini ITX Build

Feb 16, 2020
Hello,

I compiled a list for a New Ryzen Budget Multi-Purpose Mini ITX Build. The maximum budget is $1,500.

The primary use is for Gaming and some Video encoding. and I not planning for Overclocking.

Total : $1602,45​
Intel Build consideration:
Total : $1581,65​
Is there any part above list should be replaced or improved or causing any bottleneck? ,I choose to use Cheapest Board available because of the budget and some of the parts not available in my country.
Would appreciate any input and thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could've done that list on PCPartPicker and taken half the guess work out of your build, for us :p On that note, I'd pick the AMD build but with higher spec'd rams, a better SSD and maybe swap the board out for a Gigabyte A520I AC board, looks nicer IMHO.

Reactions: Tsubame
Feb 16, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You could've done that list on PCPartPicker and taken half the guess work out of your build, for us :p On that note, I'd pick the AMD build but with higher spec'd rams, a better SSD and maybe swap the board out for a Gigabyte A520I AC board, looks nicer IMHO.

Hello, thank you for your advice, i just try it here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q3N9cT
Can you give me a recommendation of better ram and ssd within my budget? thank u in advance.