Question New build, case fans and CPU fan runs, but nothing else does.

May 19, 2020
Hi there,
I recently finished building my PC, and I've run into a problem; when I turn it on, the case fans run, as does the CPU cooler fan, but it doesn't boot, and the graphics card doesn't run either.
My specs are:
mobo: Gigabyte X570 UD
cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
gpu: RX 5700xt
650W PSU

I'm very much an amateur at building PCs, so I'm lost as to what I should do from here. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi there,
I recently finished building my PC, and I've run into a problem; when I turn it on, the case fans run, as does the CPU cooler fan, but it doesn't boot, and the graphics card doesn't run either.
My specs are:
mobo: Gigabyte X570 UD
cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
gpu: RX 5700xt
650W PSU

I'm very much an amateur at building PCs, so I'm lost as to what I should do from here. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Check every connection. Check for bent pins on CPU. Try each RAM stick individually. Clear cmos. After those steps let us know.

May 19, 2020
Hi, I've been trying to get my new PC working, and after taking out everything except the CPU and one stick of RAM, it still doesn't boot.
However when I do press the power button, and the fans start up, they run for a few moments before slowing and quieting down. Does this mean the CPU is working or is it unrelated? I don't think the CPU has any bent pins, so I don't know why it would not be booting. Any troubleshooting tips are appreciated, thanks.