old build :

MB: Gigabyte GA-A75-UD4H
CPU: AMD A8-3800 4.3ghz
RAM: Corsair CMX3 1600Mhz 4x4gb
GPU: Radeon MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G

New Build:
MB: ASUS B450M-A/CSM Prime
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600X
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 DRAM Kit 32GB (16GBx2)
GPU: Radeon MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G
also added: Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8

Recently I tried to play Doom Eternal and I did not meet the CPU requirements. I am was able to play Borderlands 3 on my PC. So I ordered parts and upgraded. After upgrading the MB, CPU, RAM and adding a PCIe SSD. My pc runs fine until I try to load a game. As soon as Borderlands or Doom gets to the main screen my PC restarts. I have tried installing windows on 2 seperate hard drives. Installed bare minimum to run the games. I put all the old parts back in and loaded up borderlands 3 with no issue.

I ran Who crashed and it shows nothing.
I ran OCCT to test everything. As soon as i coick run test for PSU and 3D my PC. restart immediately with new parts. I did a clean install of windows 10 pro. Installed latest radeon adrenaline suite/driver. Rolled back the driver. Updated everything I can including BIOS and chipsets. I reseated all parts several times. I am assuming it is an issue between MB and GPU. I have searched online and search the forums here and have tried anything and everything to get this to work.

I am going to try and swap the PSU and GPU and see if that makes a difference. Any advice or Suggestions are appreciated.

Solution
I think if you can you should try another AMD gpu just to make sure its not that card itself that is the issue. If another AMD Card works, then my guess is that it is that card specifically that is the problem. If another AMD card also does not work than it is most likely not a physical problem with the gpu. best of luck to you.
Sep 3, 2020
I think if you can you should try another AMD gpu just to make sure its not that card itself that is the issue. If another AMD Card works, then my guess is that it is that card specifically that is the problem. If another AMD card also does not work than it is most likely not a physical problem with the gpu. best of luck to you.

Solution