Jan 23, 2021
Specs:
RTX 3090
ASUS z490-p
Intel i9 10850k
Cosair 8gb x 2
Samsung Evo SSD 1TB
Corsair 850W

Had trouble getting it to even boot, after changing ram it started and I got Windows 10 installed. Everytime it restarts or starts up it takes me back through bios everytime. My GPU fans spin for maybe 2 seconds on startup then stop and never start again, using a laser gun I can see the back of the card is getting up to 40c. On top of that, BIOS doesn't see the GPU nor does going to control panel, It seems like the computer isnt detecting the card but it must be running, I downloaded the drivers from nvidia hoping it would work and still nothing.

Jan 23, 2021
Is the monitor plugged into gpu or the motherboard? It should be plugged into the gpu.
Yes, monitor is plugged into GPU. Its weird, the picture must be coming from the gpu because the HDMI is plugged into the GPU but the computer doesn't detect the GPU and the fans dont spin on the GPU. Another weird feature is the computer never launches in Windows it goes straight to bios instead.

Jan 23, 2021
Update: I downloaded MSI afterburner and turn on manual fan speed and got the fans to spin up, seems like everything is working.... I have windows 10 installed on a 1TB SSD and it still boots to Bios instead of Windows, any ideas how to fix this and if the GPU is actually working properly? Thanks