[SOLVED] New build issues

Jan 11, 2019
So I built out a new rig and it turns on and restarts about every 15-20 seconds. I am not getting a signal from the GPU either. This is the build.

Ab350m ASRock Mobo
Power color red dragon 570
Ryzen 2200
Aegis g skill 8 gb ddr4 3000mhz
Seagate barricuda 1 tb
Evga bronze 500 watt PSU

Solution
I think I know what your issue is and it is not your RAM. You need a bios update to run the 2200g on a b350 motherboard. Unfortunately, the only way to update the bios on that board is with a 1st gen Ryzen CPU. So you need to find someone with a 1st gen Ryzen CPU or get a b450 motherboard as it will work out of the box with the 2200g.
Typically a boot loop is caused by a RAM issue. Make sure the RAM is properly seated in the DIMM. Sometimes one side can be down and it will "click", but the other side is not fully inserted. Also, make sure that you are using the correct DIMM per your mobo manual. Pending on how many sticks of RAM you have, your mobo will direct where the sticks should be located.

Jan 11, 2019

Thanks I tried reinstalling the ram made sure both sides clicked in now I checked the manual this is what it says. It says Sr max frequency is 2667 mine is 3000 MHz could that be the problem. Also. Will it also not display anything on screen if the ram is wrong? Thanks for the help!

I think I know what your issue is and it is not your RAM. You need a bios update to run the 2200g on a b350 motherboard. Unfortunately, the only way to update the bios on that board is with a 1st gen Ryzen CPU. So you need to find someone with a 1st gen Ryzen CPU or get a b450 motherboard as it will work out of the box with the 2200g.

Solution
Jan 11, 2019
appreciate it I will try this out and grab a b450!