Question New build - No display or GPU fan spinning

Mar 8, 2019
Hi,
First time builder. I am building a HTPC and I have managed to get all the components together and I thought I would be able to get it running but wasn't to be.
I put it all together and turned it on in hope and then nothing appeared on the screen.

Here are the components:
MB: ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard - AB350 Gaming-ITX/AC
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
SSD: Intel 760p 128GB M.2 3D2 TLC NVMe SSD SSDPEKKW128G8XT
GPU: VGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING (Base:1607MHz,Boost:1835MHz), 3GB GDDR5 (8008MHz), PCI-E 3.0, DVI, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
PSU:
Power Supplies - ATX - SilverStone - SST-SX500-G
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 2.5"

I have tried the graphics card in an already built computer and it worked fine. When I put that graphics card into my build it didn't work. Also, the fan on the GPU was constantly spinning in the different computer but when in the build it seems to want to try and turn but doesn't.
There are two HDMI slots on the MB and after I try something I do try the HDMI cable in each available slot.
I have reseated the memory and the CPU and reset the CMOS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Feb 20, 2019
Are all the drivers up to date in this system? If they are, (I feel ridiculous saying this) maybe the power connector or the pci-e connection isn't plugged in properly. And have you tried all the pci-e slots on your motherboard?

Mar 8, 2019
I am not sure about the drivers as I am unable to get any display from the computer.
I have one PCI-E slot and I have two PCI power slots on the PSU have I have used both of them. They have an eight pin plug but the GPU only has six so there are two dangling.
Thanks