Question New Build, No Post, No Video

Apr 1, 2020
I'm having issues getting my new PC to post and not getting video. I've made sure everything is plugged in and firmly seated, tried changing out the RAM, and tried both kinds of RAM one stick at a time in all available slots. I can get lights and fans on the GPU and cpu cooler. I'm not getting any beeps from the mobo speaker and after turning it on, the power button will not work to turn the PC off. I've verified that the monitor works. New CPU, mobo, RAM, and gpu with a 750W psu.

Mobo: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core
RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz (PC4 24000)
or
Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) SR x8
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC 6G

Thanks in advance for any help

Apr 1, 2020
just to be clear you are plugging in the monitor cable to the GPU and not the MB. and have you tried different cables
yeah, cable running to the GPU from the monitor.

When you sat diff cables you mean between the monitor and the gpu? The cable there has been tested with the monitor on another computer and it got video no problem.

Apr 1, 2020
I've verified that the hdmi cable works and tried a new motherboard. Same issues as before. I can get the decorative lights on the motherboard lit up, cpu and gpu fans spinning but no video and it doesn't seem to be posting. The power switch on the front of the tower will power it on, but won't turn it off. To shut it down to tty different things I have to hit the switch on the power supply.

Apr 1, 2020
Ok, so I've been working on this still and have tried a new mobo and I've got a new cpu in there now and I'm getting the same issues. No POST, no video, and the power button still won't power it off.