Question New build not performing optimally ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 25, 2022
Hey all,
Recently finished my first build since Athlon days of CPUs and ran UserBenchmark to see if it's at the very least comparable to similar systems, however, UB is reporting some of my components are under performing considerably.
I also feel that my games could be running better even if I get 144+ FPS in the games I play, it does feel there's frequent micro stuttering. Warzone is a great example of this at 1080p and medium settings

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/55000124

Specs:
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow. 3 x 120mm intakes on front, 1 x 120mm exhaust on rear, 2 x 120mm exhaust top
CPU: 12400
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 Gaming DDR4
Memory: 2 x 8gb Kingston Beast Fury running at 3200mhz
GPU: Asus RX6600
PSU: Antec 650 80 Bronze
SSD: 1tb Kingston SNVS

Temps are okay in gaming even though I'm using the stock Intel cooler (waiting for the 1700 bracket so I can fit my AIO) CPU reaching around 60 degrees and GPU 65-70 degrees during gaming.
All drivers are up to date and I have tried DDU and fresh installs

I know I can overclock my GPU and I've done so previously with success (73% to 78% increase in score), but reverted to stock just for longevity. T

Your help is greatly appreciated

Edit: One detail I forgot, I'm running my games from my HDD, not sure if it will make an in game difference moving them over to the m.2 drive