[SOLVED] New build, random loss of peripherals, internals still running

Mar 8, 2023
Ever since I built this new pc it has this strange crash where all of the peripherals lose power. (monitor loses signal) but all of the internal LEDs, fans... are still working. The power button on the case will not work after the crash and Im required to flip the PSU switch and restart. I cant find any error codes but all it has is "the system shut down unexpectedly" I will get a spec list and edit this

MoBo: Gigabyte b650m DS3H
CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x
RAM: Crucial 16g ddr5 4800 (pc5 38400)
PSU : Phanteks Revolt 750
GPU: MSI Ventus 1650

Any other specs you need, Ill lookup

Ever since I built this new pc it has this strange crash where all of the peripherals lose power. (monitor loses signal) but all of the internal LEDs, fans... are still working. The power button on the case will not work after the crash and Im required to flip the PSU switch and restart. I cant find any error codes but all it has is "the system shut down unexpectedly" I will get a spec list and edit this

MoBo: Gigabyte b650m DS3H
CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x
RAM: Crucial 16g ddr5 4800 (pc5 38400)
PSU : Phanteks Revolt 750
GPU: MSI Ventus 1650

Any other specs you need, Ill lookup
I've had a lot of issues with the BIOS on my Gigabyte board (I've got the gaming X AX, which is basically your motherboard with wi-fi), the only BIOS which runs fine and doesn't crash or cause weird issues like restart not posting, is the very first version they released.

Have you done a BIOS update? What BIOS version do you have? You can find this by searching "system information" and running the app, it will be like F1 or F2b etc.

Oct 29, 2023
Hey i have same problem, but also my bios resets completely, clock goes back to 00:00 and ram memory back to 2133mhz, do you remember having same issue? I have Gigabyte b450 aorus elite v2