New Build - storport.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

Jan 24, 2019
New build and I've randomly been getting BSOD and crashes, mostly while gaming. Crashes are intermittent and all of my drivers seem to be up to date. I've ran memtest, 4 passes with 0 errors, wiped and reinstalled Windows, checked all my connections, ran CHKDSK, and I can't seem to find the source. Turned back my OC settings, it happens even at normal clock settings. I'm pulling my hair out! My build and crash report are below.

PC Part Picker List

On Wed 1/23/2019 8:45:33 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012319-4468-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFBC0000000000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF807669B0440)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 1/23/2019 8:45:33 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (storport!memset+0x3857)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFBC0000000000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF807669B0440)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\storport.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK