New Build Will not start

Nov 24, 2018
Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I recently purchased a X470 Gaming M7 AC motherboard to use in my to PC build. I got it all assembled and go to power it up and nothing. The mobo has a red light that comes on in the bottom right corner but and the CMOS button on the back light up but that is it. No beeps, no error code. Nothing....

Build:
MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC : Mobo
Ryzen 7 2700x CPU
MSI RTX 2080 Gaming Trio GPU
16 GB RAM (2x8gb PNY anarchy)
Corsair H60 Heatsink
Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W PSU
All in a Thermaltake GT Level 10 case

Trouble shoot things I have tried:
Every step on this thread: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems
Turning it off and on.
Check PSU
Take everything out and put it all back together again
Breadboard
Different (Old) GPU
1 Ram boot and No ram boot
Clear CMOS (With button, Jumper, and Removing battery)
Double triple check power supply to CPU. Both the 8 pin and the 4+4 pin are in right and i've tried swapping them around.

I am at a loss and can not think of anything else to try. Please help. I would love if this board would even give me an error message of some kind but getting absolutely nothing is even more frustrating then an error message.

Dec 24, 2018
I am having the same issue with a new build. Only red light by the Game Boost knob comes on. No other diagnostic lights or indicators, nor fans. Tested my PSU in another system and it was fine. Reseated everything, blah, blah blah. Did you find a solution?

Dec 24, 2018

Thanks! I added two more troubleshooting steps from that link - cleared the CMOS and trying individual RAM sticks in different slots. No luck.
Would you recommend RMAing it?

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016

Consider looking at the manuel for your motherboard, you may find that the red light means something different on that motherboard then it would a different one. If all else fails, yeah do an RMA