[SOLVED] New build, Windows 10 freezes

Luke Garcia

Honorable
Mar 30, 2015
Just upgraded my machine, basically a new build. MOBO, CPU, RAM. I kept the 2 HDDs and 1 SSD I have from my previous build.
I am experiencing "random" freezes. The freezes will last a few seconds then disappear. I will sometimes hear a beep (not from mobo) depending on how many times I clicked the mouse.
Windows will freeze along side any program I was using, sometimes other programs like discord will keep running. All drivers are updated, I did a fresh install of windows. I have not done a bios update. I have done a lot of other "fixes" but nothing has worked. Originally I thought it was my installation of windows because I did not wipe the drives, I moved them over.
My first install of windows was acting really weird which is why I decided to do the fresh install. It is working MUCH better besides what is happening now. I am at my wits end! Thank you in advance for the help.
SPECS:
MOBO: B450 AORUS Elite
CPU:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3600
GPU is a AMD 5700 series

Solution
Okay so flashing the bios seemed to fix all the issues I was having. but now Audio will not come out of the HDMI and into my monitor.....I am going to leave it at that lmao!

Luke Garcia

Honorable
Mar 30, 2015
Okay so flashing the bios seemed to fix all the issues I was having. but now Audio will not come out of the HDMI and into my monitor.....I am going to leave it at that lmao!

Solution