Question New build with 7600 and b650m, it seem like it won't post

Dainess

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2017
I've just built this PC and he won't show video on monitor. It turns on normally, fans give light, when I first built with GPU on it turned led and fans on, but no actual video on monitor.
My troubleshooting steps so far: Resetting CMOS by removing battery and leaving it a few minutes off the outlet, yanking the GPU out aind trying to get display only with 7600, leaving it on for ~20 mins to "train" DDR5 memory in slot 2 of mobo with either RAM stick... THe only thing left to try was changing the PSU or the CPU but I have no spares to try this. Does anyone have any other suggestion? Should I just do a RMA and get a different motherboard?
The other question I have is if there's any indication this specific motherboard gives me to troubleeshoot it. I don't have a beeper, so no beep sounds, and I didn't fing anything about it having a indicator LED for problems.
Thanks in advance for reading the post
Specs:
Gigabyte b650m gaming WiFi (Rev: 1.1)
Ryzen 5 7600
Risemode DDR5 2x16GB 4800 MHz-Z
MAG A650BN
Adata PCIe 1TB Gen 3 X4 2280

Lutfij

Titan
Check to see if there are any bent or broken pins on the CPU's socket. Place rams in slots A2 and B2. Speaking of ram, can you please pass on a link to the ram kit you're working with? You forgot to mention the make and model of your GPU. Is the PSU recycled from an older build?

You should be able to source a POST speaker from a local PC store. I also see you have a Flash BIOS button on the rear.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You do have Q-flash, so you can update to the latest BIOS before proceeding further.

Never heard of Risemode. Is that memory intended for AMD CPUs? Also quite slow for Ryzen, certainly where I would start when troubleshooting a non-start with AMD.