Question New build with high performance and consistent frametimes but microstutters

Jan 25, 2023
I finished my new build around 3 weeks ago and the performance is perfect. I'm running an RTX 4090 with an i7 13700k, 32gb ram @6000mhz (xmp on)
but I've noticed in most of my games there's a very annoying choppiness/microstuttering effect And I'm not sure how to go about fixing it, I've tried removing RGB software, Reinstalling graphics drivers, and reinstalling LAN/Audio drivers but nothing has worked,
and I'm really frustrated because everything otherwise works fine besides the microstuttering. If anyone has in idea on what this could be, it would be great help.

I finished my new build around 3 weeks ago and the performance is perfect. I'm running an RTX 4090 with an i7 13700k, 32gb ram @6000mhz (xmp on)
but I've noticed in most of my games there's a very annoying choppiness/microstuttering effect And I'm not sure how to go about fixing it, I've tried removing RGB software, Reinstalling graphics drivers, and reinstalling LAN/Audio drivers but nothing has worked,
and I'm really frustrated because everything otherwise works fine besides the microstuttering. If anyone has in idea on what this could be, it would be great help.
Just to take a peek use this.
UBM

Run ubm like this.
Reboot.
Wait a few mins.
Run ubm with the browser closed.
Post a LINK to the results page.

DSzymborski

Titan

And this was a full, fresh install of Windows?

Jan 25, 2023
Perf wise everything looks good.

You have a lot of stuff loading at startup to use 6GB of ram.

Perhaps work at making your startup group skinny see if it has any effect on your problem.
How should I go about doing that should I just disable every app that starts up through task manager or is there a better way to go about it?