New build wont post, no power to Mouse or Keyboard, AMD Ryzen 5 2600x Asus Prime X470

TheUnthinkingMajority

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2010
Put together a new build recently and when I turn on the machine all the components inside seem to light up, however there is no post neither do the the mouse and keyboard appear to be getting power. I am wondering if I have a DOA mobo.

It is my understanding that the AMD Ryzen 5 2600x does not have on board graphics chip so I must have a GPU present, which I do, a RX 480.

Parts list:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RFL4QZ
AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Asus Prime X470-Pro
4x Gskill - Aegis 8GB DDR4 3000
Western Digial blue 1TB M,2 2280 SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM
Asus Strix RX 480 8GB
EVGA SuperNova G2 750W 80+ Gold
Asus DRW 24B1ST DVD/CD writer
Corsair 200R ATX Mid tower

Things I have tried:

Re seat all the power connection pins
Re seat Ram
Re seat GPU
Start machine with a Flash drive usb 3.0 windows boot
Start machine with a Windows disc inserted

Things Im going to try:

Reset cmos? re seat the mobo battery
Re seat all connections for the HDD
Re seat the m.2 SSD (shouldn't really effect anything Im assuming)

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Update:
To summarize, Main issue appeared to be having 32gb of RAM and it did not like to post with that so I removed all but one stick (8gb) and it posted, after installing windows and all the drivers I put back the rest of the RAM back up to 32gb and has worked correctly since.

Hopefully anyone else with same issue can benefit from this information. and thank you guys for the help!

TheUnthinkingMajority

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2010
Update:
I removed SSD and HDD, it still did not post
Then I removed all but 1 RAM stick and left in B2 per Mobo manual recommendation and Reseted my CMOS jumper just for good measure and still all the storage devices unplugged and it finally started posting.

Now Im going to plug back all the storage and add RAM sticks back one by one.

Thank you guys for the help