[SOLVED] New built but no display. I already tried a few solutions. Need Help.

SrMemeke

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
I just build a new pc, it turns on and off but my monitor not showing any display. I already removed the RAM, video card...

I don't know if it's a problem with the components:
  • ASUS Prime B550M-A (WiFi)
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory
  • Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO
  • M.2 Western Digital - WD_Black SN750 @ 500GB
  • Century 650 W - 80 plus gold

Solution
B550 should natively support Ryzen 3000.

^ You're looking at the lowest BIOS version being the only one a given mobo is GUARANTEED to ship with.
You need a video card installed in order to get anything to display on the monitor because the 3600X (any non-G Ryzen CPU) doesn't have an IGP
Did you plug the 8 pin power cable into the side of the RTX2060
Did you plug the monitor cable into the RTX2060, or did you plug it into the ports on the motherboard rear IO cluster?

SrMemeke

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
You need a video card installed in order to get anything to display on the monitor because the 3600X (any non-G Ryzen CPU) doesn't have an IGP
Did you plug the 8 pin power cable into the side of the RTX2060
Did you plug the monitor cable into the RTX2060, or did you plug it into the ports on the motherboard rear IO cluster?
Yes I did both things.

I saw a post that sometimes you have to install an old processor and RAM to be able to boot, do you think that could be the problem?

B550 should natively support Ryzen 3000.

^ You're looking at the lowest BIOS version being the only one a given mobo is GUARANTEED to ship with.

Solution

Lefteris Fousteris

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2013
Try resetting CMOS and different RAM configurations to check if your sticks and slots are working. (Does the system post and stay on or does it shut off directly after receiving power?)
If it is just powering on and not showing anything on the screen it could be tennis2's answer thats the solution here.