New built - "no video input" and freezing

mario.fabijan

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
1 x Intel Pentium G4560 (3.5GHz, 3MB, S.1151, HT) KabyLake, box
1 x MSI Main Board Desktop B250 (S1151,2xDDR4,1xPCI-Ex16,2xPCI-Ex1, USB3.1,USB2.0,SATA III,DVI,VGA,GLAN) mATX Retail
1 x Crucial DRAM 8GB DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) CL15 SR
1 x Fortron Hexa+ 400W, 80+
1 x HDD Toshiba P300 1TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, High-Performance

I built new computer. At first it showed "no video input", when i unplugged my hard disc, somehow i managed to get into bios, there I changed settings from PEG to IGD as i don't have graphic card yet. Then i could plugged hard disc and it seemed to be working fine. After that i somehow managed to start windows 10 installation from USB, and install windows 10. I shut down and started system few times, finally problem seemed to be solved. After that i had to unplug hard disc to put in place in case and close the case, i started system again and again "no video input".

After that i decided to upgread bios, after unplugging hard disc and vents, i manage to get picture and get into bios, i upgrade bios and after that problem with "no video input" seemed to be solved, but after that system keep freezing after i trying to boot windows (i can get to bios normal).

I decided to format disc, and start installation again from usb stick, but installation from usb also won't start.

I don't know what to do next. I doesn't seem like hardware problem (as i manged at some point to install and work in windows normal), but some kind of bios or something??

Please help i am desperate.

mario.fabijan

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
Now i installed windows 7 on other computer and tried to load it in new computer and it says "Instert bootable device". Is it something to do with MBR or GPT?

If i try to read other disc (not new) it says there are changes made of hardware and it's not readable, when i try to make repair from usb it freezes again.

mario.fabijan

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
Ok, so i now i managed to install windows 10, with everything unplugged except ram, keyboard and processor.

But when i plug everything in, computer freezes when loading windows. When i reset bios to defaults, and unplug fans, i somehow manage to boot windows?

Are fans problem? Can you please suggest).

So computer boots always, i can enter bios always, but freezes whentrying to load windows.

I am starting to think it's hardware problem?

I tested memory it's fine. I dont think its hard disk it worked normal on other computer.

So either mb, cpu or power?? Vents??