Build Advice New built PC won't boot after correctly installing everything

Oct 29, 2023
Hi there I'm from Argentina and I just bought PC components to build a new gaming computer. Everything is correctly installed (I built a bunch of PC's before) but I'm not able to get anything displayed on my screen. EZ Debug LED shows a red CPU light and the VRAM light blinks a few times yellow before turning off. I've tried placing the ram sticks in different order or placing just one (tried both of them), replacing the CPU paste, checking CPU position on the MOBO and even tried to start the PC without the graphics card. I've read that it might be a BIOS problem but without the presence of a BIOS flash button and without any display I can't even know which version I'm running (Checked on MSI website and it says I need version 7D46v18 for my I7-13700 proccesor). Hope one of you can help me because I cannot even start my new computer.

My components are:

Motherboard: MSI PRO H610M-B DDR4

RAM: 2x Kingston Fury 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz (KF432C16BB/16)

CPU: I7-13700

GPU: Geforce RTX 3060Ti MSI

Power Supply: XPG Pylon Bronce 750W 80 Plus Bronze

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Edition

1) You noted that your CPU is the I7-13700. Is it the base model or does it have a letter(s) that follow the 13700? I'm asking this to determine if you have integrated video or not.
2) According to MSIs compatibility list (found HERE), the memory modules you have are not supported with this board. I searched several different places and didn't see it listed. They don't have any modules from Kingston listed with the KF model #.

Oct 29, 2023
1) You noted that your CPU is the I7-13700. Is it the base model or does it have a letter(s) that follow the 13700? I'm asking this to determine if you have integrated video or not.
2) According to MSIs compatibility list (found HERE), the memory modules you have are not supported with this board. I searched several different places and didn't see it listed. They don't have any modules from Kingston listed with the KF model #.
The CPU's model doesn't have any letter that follow, it's just i7-13700 and yes, it has integrated video (UHD Intel® 770). Regarding RAM I checked before buying the components compatibility and every website indicate "Compatibility: No Issues". I'm almost sure my rams are working because EZ Debug Led VRAM light turns off after some seconds.

dece870717

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2005
You have two options; 1. Buy the cheapest 12th Gen Intel either used, open box or what have you, install it, do the bios update, then continue on your way. 2. Find someone with a 12th Gen Intel that could help you, temporarily use it just so you can do the bios update. If you happen to have any computer repair or computer parts stores near you, I'd bring the computer to them and explain the situation and they might be able to help you out with putting one of theirs in for you and do it while you're there.

The CPU's model doesn't have any letter that follow, it's just i7-13700 and yes, it has integrated video (UHD Intel® 770).
You answered my question. Thanks! I assume you tried booting up using the integrated video option as well and still no dice?
Regarding RAM I checked before buying the components compatibility and every website indicate "Compatibility: No Issues". I'm almost sure my rams are working because EZ Debug Led VRAM light turns off after some seconds.
I got the compatibility information directly from MSI's website and it's not listed. Not sure what "every website" means but if you are referring to sites like PCPartsPicker, yes, they are pretty accurate but they aren't 100% perfect and I will usually almost always double-check with the manufacturer as well.

The DRAM light flashing multiple times could very well be an indicator of a problem in itself.