New Bulletstorm Screens Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Just saw the trailer on Ve3d.com and man this brings back the modern Quake III/UT feel to another level. It's long overdue for some good old fashioned badass deathmatch title in the new millennium.

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
I was kinda interested until I realized EA is attached to this game, if only as publisher. I DON'T want them to have any of my cash with how they have been for the past decade. It's bad enough I love the Sims and have to pay them.

huntarus

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
[citation][nom]aletoil[/nom]I was kinda interested until I realized EA is attached to this game, if only as publisher. I DON'T want them to have any of my cash with how they have been for the past decade. It's bad enough I love the Sims and have to pay them.[/citation]

Better than handing over money to Activision.

But the game does look like a new gen take on old gen games like Quake and UT.

ktasley

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
graphics looked good and images look fantastical (kinda cool) but the screens didnt show me anything that looked to unique? or showed this new gameplay? getting points... I want to see combos and shit

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]ktasley[/nom]graphics looked good and images look fantastical (kinda cool) but the screens didnt show me anything that looked to unique? or showed this new gameplay? getting points... I want to see combos and ***[/citation]

Watch the trailer on ve3d.com (and other places, youtube etc, I'm sure). Just watched it and this is a game I may actually pay for. I'm surprised the release date is still so far out. I wonder if there will be any kind of closed and/or open beta for this.... I'll have to *cough* "try it before I buy it" to see if I like the gameplay and how it runs on my system, but it definitely looks promising so far...

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Eh...graphics are not bad but not great, It does looks like gears of war mixed with the older resident evil, Dead space, with some of activision's MW4 trophy support on unique ways to kill....... doesnt sound THAT revolutionary, more like a mix of whats out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.