New Computer Build

Mar 30, 2018
So i've been trying to figure out why I cant get any signal from my newly purchased graphics card to the monitor i've set up. Below, is a link to the parts i've put together.

How it's installed.

I have the ram plugged into B1( the second from the right most slot)
the graphics card plugged into the middle slot with nothing else plugged in.
the CPU installed obviously, with the PSU plugged directly into the MoBo.
Other than the optical drive plugged in for power, nothing else is connected to the PSU.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Jonbrady314/saved/#view=fNbTwP

Solution
The manual recommends you install your first memory stick on A2. The videocard goes in PCIEX2, which is the big one under the top small one. There appear to be 3 large PCIEX slots, the one the card goes is the one closest to the CPU, not the middle one. There are two power connectors for the CPU, the large 24 pin over by the memory slots, and the smaller 8 pin on the other side of the CPU from the memory slots.

This card only outputs digital, so don't use the VGA input of your monitor.
The manual recommends you install your first memory stick on A2. The videocard goes in PCIEX2, which is the big one under the top small one. There appear to be 3 large PCIEX slots, the one the card goes is the one closest to the CPU, not the middle one. There are two power connectors for the CPU, the large 24 pin over by the memory slots, and the smaller 8 pin on the other side of the CPU from the memory slots.

This card only outputs digital, so don't use the VGA input of your monitor.

Solution
Mar 30, 2018
So now I am trying to install windows 10 on the machine using the OEM usb dive from windows 10, and everytime i boot to it and start the install it hangs up at 22% and gives error code 0x80070002.

TRENDING THREADS