New computer I got a couple of days ago gets really hot playing Fortnite

Jul 13, 2018
Specs: I7-7700 1060 3GB 16 RAM DDR4, It gets really hot like 10 minutes in to a fortnite game, everywhere i touch on the case its really hot and it feels like a fireplace, my case is deepcool dukase made for good airflow, I have no clue what to do please help someone

Ok good airflow only helps with good fans, are you monitoring temps with something like MSI AB? Check to see if all intake/exhaust fans are working properly along with gpu and cpu fans. If you are feeling extreme heat from outside of case that is a serious fire issue and you need to address it immediately. ALWAYS UNPLUG PC BEFORE WORKING ON IT

First thing I'd do is check temps just sitting on the Windows desktop with no programs running. That's your idle temp, it should be on the low side. If your temps are already high then there is probably something running in the background that is causing temps to rise.

It looks like that case comes with one rear fan, probably an exhaust. You might want to consider adding an intake fan. Also keep in mind that air cooling can only work so well, if your ambient temps are high(ie your room is hot) then the computer will run hot.

Jul 13, 2018

My gpu temperature is 67 when playing fortnite, gpu fans and cpu fans are working yes, theres a case fan but it doesnt seem to work, theres a fan button on the computer to turn on different fan speeds but it doesnt work, i dont even know if its connected to the pc because the cable is under the motherboard its hard to explain, i mean its a prebuilt pc imo it should be all good they should have connected it but it doesnt seem to work, i dont feel any heat outside of the case only inside its hot