[SOLVED] New computer stopped working!!

Jun 29, 2020
I Recently built my first pc and installed everything it worked for about a day but now it wont post. I never touched the bios other then changing time i updated the bios yesterday and this morning it still worked but now it wont post.
I know the bord still has power cause there is a. Led but no speaker so i can't hear beeps if there is any. My gpu fan starts to spin then stops and is stuck in that loop. What do i do?

AMD Ryzen 3700x
Asus prime x570-p
EVGA GTX 960sc
Patriot viper DDR4 4133
Patriot burst ssd 960gb
EVGA 850w GQ Psu

Solution
I Recently built my first pc and installed everything it worked for about a day but now it wont post. I never touched the bios other then changing time i updated the bios yesterday and this morning it still worked but now it wont post.
I know the bord still has power cause there is a. Led but no speaker so i can't hear beeps if there is any. My gpu fan starts to spin then stops and is stuck in that loop. What do i do?

AMD Ryzen 3700x
Asus prime x570-p
EVGA GTX 960sc
Patriot viper DDR4 4133
Patriot burst ssd 960gb
EVGA 850w GQ Psu
This sounds more of an Power related issue or The GPU itself causing this issue that it does not POST.
Try disconnecting your GPU and see if the problem still appears...If your System Boots fine...

Bassplate

Reputable

AMD Ryzen 3700x
Asus prime x570-p
EVGA GTX 960sc
Patriot viper DDR4 4133
Patriot burst ssd 960gb
EVGA 850w GQ Psu
This sounds more of an Power related issue or The GPU itself causing this issue that it does not POST.
Try disconnecting your GPU and see if the problem still appears...If your System Boots fine Without the GPU connected i would suggest you double check your Connection between the PCI slot and the Graphics card...make sure they are seated well.
If your System still don't POST without the GPU connected you can try reseating your RAM or try booting up Only using one RAM stick and Different RAM Slots.

Solution
Jun 29, 2020
Try disconnecting your GPU and see if the problem still appears...If your System Boots fine Without the GPU connected i would suggest you double check your Connection between the PCI slot and the Graphics card...make sure they are seated well.
If your System still don't POST without the GPU connected you can try reseating your RAM or try booting up Only using one RAM stick and Different RAM Slots.
I have to have a Graphics card in it. My cpu has no Graphics and my motherboard doesn't have integrated graphics. Sorry i posted this late.

Jun 29, 2020
I have to have a Graphics card in it. My cpu has no Graphics and my motherboard doesn't have integrated graphics. Sorry i posted this late.
My system seems to be trying to post but i need a graphics card for that. Also i am fairly sure my mobo is not the issue neither the cpu cause they were working just fine before the gpu started to act up. My mobo has updated bios and it worked with the new bios before this. Also my GPU has acted up before in my dads old system. The gpu was not used for 3 years but i tried to use it before i got the new system. I probably had it in there for 2 or three days. And i had multiple problems trying to get that old system to work.

Bassplate

Reputable
Your motherboard has an Build in integrated graphics(Onboard screen connect)
13-119-199-z02.jpg

Under the Second USB channel on the back of your Motherboard there is an HDMI Port you can use to connect your Screen or TV to....So Insert only One RAM stick and connect your Screen/monitor/TV to the HDMI port of the motherboard.Then check if your System Loads Bios and if you can Enter the BIOS setup.
Let us Know.

Jun 29, 2020
Your motherboard has an Build in integrated graphics(Onboard screen connect)
13-119-199-z02.jpg

Under the Second USB channel on the back of your Motherboard there is an HDMI Port you can use to connect your Screen or TV to....So Insert only One RAM stick and connect your Screen/monitor/TV to the HDMI port of the motherboard.Then check if your System Loads Bios and if you can Enter the BIOS setup.
Let us Know.
It's for cpu graphics. I have a ryzen 7 3700x which has no integrated graphics.

Bassplate

Reputable
It's for cpu graphics. I have a ryzen 7 3700x which has no integrated graphics.
OOh I see I'm sorry didn't know this third-generation of Ryzen doesn't has IGPU support.
Well bro i could only say to try another GPU then...Buy or Borrow a friends GPU and see if you can boot your PC.
When you disconnect your GPU and you power up your PC does it still don't POST or Power up?Do you have an BIOS Buzz Speaker connected to listen if your BIOS scanned successfully?

Jun 29, 2020
OOh I see I'm sorry didn't know this third-generation of Ryzen doesn't has IGPU support.
Well bro i could only say to try another GPU then...Buy or Borrow a friends GPU and see if you can boot your PC.
When you disconnect your GPU and you power up your PC does it still don't POST or Power up?Do you have an BIOS Buzz Speaker connected to listen if your BIOS scanned successfully?
I bought a new gpu and will see if that works. And it seemed to power on just fine and all the fans expect the gpu one worked. It posted before and the gpu is the oldest part and it was not taken care of at all left out in open air for about 2 years. (It was left in an attic and the front panel was busted) thanks for the help.

Reactions: Bassplate

Bassplate

Reputable
I bought a new gpu and will see if that works. And it seemed to power on just fine and all the fans expect the gpu one worked. It posted before and the gpu is the oldest part and it was not taken care of at all left out in open air for about 2 years. (It was left in an attic and the front panel was busted) thanks for the help.
Any time Bro Good luck!! :benetton::benetton: