New Computer Won't Turn On

Jul 4, 2018
I recently just finished building my gaming desktop and I have issues with booting the computer.

It will usually always start on the first boot and I have installed windows and all of the drivers. The issue appears after I shut down the computer and go to turn it on again. When I press the power button, the fans and lights will turn on for about a second and then everything will turn off for a about 2-3 seconds, before it tries to boot again and it keeps going like this.

The only way to get it to boot is to turn it off at the back and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds and plug it back in and then it works. The computer has no issues when it is running, I'm just unsure what's happening and why I have to unplug the computer between uses.

I've gone through the whole checklist here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems and still nothing fixes it. I've moved the ram to different slots, tried booting with one stick, I've checked all of my connections, tried booting it with the fans unplugged, the SSD and HDD works, and all programs run just fine. The only thing I haven't done is reset the CMOS to reset the BIOS.

Specs:
Phanteks ECLIPSE P350X
TUF H370-PRO GAMING (WI-FI)
msI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Duke 8GB
Riing 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan Sync Edition
samsung 500gb ssd 860 evo
intel core i7-8700

Solution
make sure the mb has the newest bios on it. if your running 3000 speed ram make sure xmp profile is on. if it stil lacts up try setting the ram to 2400 speed see if the error with the mb setting ram speed.