New CPU build, No display to monitor and now random shutdown

Jan 23, 2019
So, I have asrock 970a-g/3.1, AMD fx9590. Evga 750 80+gold rating psu. 750ti GPU. 2 sticks of 4gb ram Ripjaws ddr3-1600, and 2 8gb xpg adata ddr3-1866 sticks.

The problem initially is the motherboard is getting power. Its providing power to fans, liquid cooling. Everything is running, even GPU fans are spinning but there is no display through hdmi, or dvi. And I've tried 2 of the same card in each slot, and display output for both. No success.

Now the whole thing is shutting down after running for maybe 30 seconds, if that.

O yeah, last fun part. Mobo Speaker wont spit out a single sequence so help diagnose, purchased 3 more and one of those 3 work either.

Any advice or ideas is greatly appreciated. I've got a solid 12+ hours of troubleshooting, and about 8+ of others trying to troubleshoot

Jan 23, 2019
Computer will not stay powered on more than 2.5minutes and no visual output. Over the weekend working on it (no different parts added) this was not a problem. First time exhibiting these symptons

Jan 23, 2019
It's a brand new build, it was 'running' before. Basically wasn't randomly shutting down, but was not displaying anything for monitor. Now when it runs for over 30 seconds it's a gamble when it shuts down and still no video. No posting, nothing. I'm guessing the mobo is just DoA, but why would it still be providing power to everything?