[SOLVED] New CPU + MOBO + Ram

DilawU

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2013
hello, i'm looking forward to buy a new cpu , mobo and ram
for now i m thinking about r5 3600x and a x570 mobo (i think it's a bit overkill) and i don't have an idea on the ram yet.
any ideas?
wanna buy them from websites like www.emag.ro www.pcgarage.ro also www.price.ro , u can find all of them there.

Solution
Do you intend to OC at all?

The 3600x is ~ 200MHz, two centimetres of heatsink, and another $50 more than the 3600 for not that much improvement.

As for the mobo it gets complicated. The x570 board are pretty good but you will have to research the one with good VRM on it. You could buy a B450 and save some money. Like the Tomahawk Max or any 450 with the word max in it.

For the RAM just buy a 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM Kit from the motherboard memory QVL list.

With the extra money you got from the board and cpu change you can buy a nice aftermarket cooler instead of using the stock one.
Do you intend to OC at all?

The 3600x is ~ 200MHz, two centimetres of heatsink, and another $50 more than the 3600 for not that much improvement.

As for the mobo it gets complicated. The x570 board are pretty good but you will have to research the one with good VRM on it. You could buy a B450 and save some money. Like the Tomahawk Max or any 450 with the word max in it.

For the RAM just buy a 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM Kit from the motherboard memory QVL list.

With the extra money you got from the board and cpu change you can buy a nice aftermarket cooler instead of using the stock one.

Solution