New CPU Ryzen 2400G system shutting down

Feb 16, 2018
Hi! I just got my new PC

Ryzen 5 2400G
Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3
G skill ripjaws v ddr 3200
aerocool quartz

Problem is from time to time whenever i play (e.g. overwatch) it closes the game randomly. Ive checked the temps and its about 70°. is this bad? another thing is, there are random windows error that appears. kernel error or something??? Is there any thing i need to do to keep this from happening. Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Solution
For the random errors, I'd try running memtest86 overnight and see if you get errors. If you get errors, try a lower memory speed and re-run memtest86. If errors get better, try reducing frequency some more until there are none. If errors remain, you probably got bad RAM or not sufficiently compatible one, may require a BIOS update but that's risky on unstable RAM.

InvalidError

Titan
For the random errors, I'd try running memtest86 overnight and see if you get errors. If you get errors, try a lower memory speed and re-run memtest86. If errors get better, try reducing frequency some more until there are none. If errors remain, you probably got bad RAM or not sufficiently compatible one, may require a BIOS update but that's risky on unstable RAM.

Solution