New Crysis 2 MP Trailer, Gameplay Walkthrough

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
I'm looking forward to it.

whoever said the maps look small, could really do with re-watching the trailer. they may not be big empty spaces like BC2, but they have a huge amount of variety.
I don't want multiplayer games that try to revolutionize anything. when was the last time that worked? I want a solid selection of game modes, with balanced weapons and fun game modes. oh and dedicated servers.

this looks to me like the best multiplayer game coming out. The new COD looks decent, but too much like MW2, and all though MoH looks fun, it feel very much like BC2 with smaller maps. Crysis looks excellent, and ill be getting it.

safcmanfr

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Are people stupid?

If it can run on a XBOX360, it will run on a "normal" PC.

And dont forget, the Multiplayer (or SP) hasnt been through Beta yet. Aiming etc will be adjusted based on feedback Crytek receives through the beta.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
yeah the fackt that its now rocking on consoles will make it mych easier on the lowerend budget comps to run it. altho im starting to be pissed off i whont to c some pc recorded clipps. those 2 videos where at medium to low settings. altho not suprising the consoles got super low ram and half dead video card. but i gess this will do -_-.

Status
Not open for further replies.