New Dell 5150. Is Panda Internet Security a good choice?

I'm trying to find my way through all of the protection suites on offer. I
have ADSL via modem and do not want a router unless that is the only secure
option.

Have any contributors to this NG had experience of the Panda option?

If so please advise opinion or suggest reliable alternative.

--
Regards

Raymond Griggs

Give the Trend Micro Internet Security Suite a try. It's tough to beat,
particularly given the price.

"Raymond Griggs" <glenwood@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> I'm trying to find my way through all of the protection suites on offer. I
> have ADSL via modem and do not want a router unless that is the only
secure
> option.
>
> Have any contributors to this NG had experience of the Panda option?
>
> If so please advise opinion or suggest reliable alternative.
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Raymond Griggs

Thank you I will.