New Domain Name

I have a Windows 2000 domain named: domainname.local. I about to setup an
Exchange server and upgrade my domain to Windows 2003. My company website
is hosted by a third party company, with name domainname.com.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can I have my website point to a different location then my email
server? If so then how do I accomplish this?

2. How do I configure my exchange server to add my Internet domain to the
end of all my users? How do I configure Exchange to send email as
domainname.com instead of domainname.local?

Help Please.

Hi - I believe replied to your identical post in another group. Please don't
multipost - if you need to post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost
instead, by posting a single message to a handful of relevant groups
(separate the NG names with commas) so that everyone can follow the thread.
Thanks :)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm