[SOLVED] New Gaming PC Components Help

HuskyTwitter

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2014
I'm building a new Gaming PC and want to know if these components will work together. This will be my second PC that I build, so I have very basic knowledge on all these parts. Please offer any suggestions or any problems you see. Thank You.

I already have an EVGA GeForce GTX1080 from my old PC that I will use in the new one for now.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z590
i7-11700K
Corsair Vengeance 32GB
Corsair RM850x PSU
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB PCIe NVMe General SSD
NOCTUA NH-U9S chromax 92mm Single Tower CPU Cooler
NZXT H710i-ATX Mid Tower Case

Solution
I'm building a new Gaming PC and want to know if these components will work together. This will be my second PC that I build, so I have very basic knowledge on all these parts. Please offer any suggestions or any problems you see. Thank You.

I already have an EVGA GeForce GTX1080 from my old PC that I will use in the new one for now.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z590
i7-11700K
Corsair Vengeance 32GB
Corsair RM850x PSU
These component will work together.
The mobo and cpu is compatible so dont you worry about it.
Heres all the cpu support for your motherboard...

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021

ASUS TUF Gaming Z590
i7-11700K
Corsair Vengeance 32GB
Corsair RM850x PSU
These component will work together.
The mobo and cpu is compatible so dont you worry about it.
Heres all the cpu support for your motherboard.

Solution

ASUS TUF Gaming Z590
i7-11700K
Corsair Vengeance 32GB
Corsair RM850x PSU
That cpu cooler is going to struggle keeping that unlocked cpu cool and what's going to happen is it's going to throttle down once it heats up.

I'd look at something such as this.

be quiet! 250W TDP Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Cooler $84.90