[SOLVED] New Gaming PC NZD

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya,
So normally I build PC's for clients. Well this time im building one for myself. I will be playing games at 240hz, 1080p and need a PC that an handle that for me. I play competitive/esports games like CS:GO, Overwatch, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex etc. I have a budget of about $4.5k NZ. Aesthetics matter a lot, RGB is amazing and I love asus's motherboards. I would prefer 32GB of ram and if possible 2 dummy sticks for aesthetics purposes. Other than that I am going for a black and rgb theme so if possible please stick to that. Also NZXT's new coolers are looking pretty good ;)

Thanks in advance,
Fate05! :)

Solution
Heya,
So normally I build PC's for clients. Well this time im building one for myself. I will be playing games at 240hz, 1080p and need a PC that an handle that for me. I play competitive/esports games like CS:GO, Overwatch, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex etc. I have a budget of about $4.5k NZ. Aesthetics matter a lot, RGB is amazing and I love asus's motherboards. I would prefer 32GB of ram and if possible 2 dummy sticks for aesthetics purposes. Other than that I am going for a black and rgb theme so if possible please stick to that. Also NZXT's new coolers are looking pretty good ;)

Thanks in advance,
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8QyNsk

This will play your listed games at 240fps depending on what is...

Jorma04

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019
Heya,

Thanks in advance,
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8QyNsk

This will play your listed games at 240fps depending on what is happening on screen. With newer NZXT coolers do you mean for example Z63 coolers? Tell me what you like and what you don't.

Reactions: Fate05
Solution

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
I need a new gaming PC. I will be playing at 1080p, 144hz and need a PC to get those frames. I play CS:GO, Siege, Overwatch, COD, Battlefield and Fortnite. Aesthetics matter and I have a budget of about $3k NZD. Only need the PC not monitor etc. I prefer Asus motherboards, NZXT's new Z series coolers and the mobo needs wifi
Thanks in advance!