[SOLVED] NEW GPU-WORSE PERFORMANCE

Dec 29, 2020
Hello everyone

So recently my GPU died (worst timing ever, RIP) it was a GTX1070.

Since then ive managed to snag a 3070, but ever since putting in my new GPU, the games i used to play a lot seem to be running worse. Mostly more stuttering than before, when the graphical settings remain untouched (i prefer FPS over beauty so didnt feel compeled to up my graphical settings)

I wanted to share my build here and see if anything jumps out to anyone as not really compatible or whatever, Thank you!

MOBO: gigabytes B450M DS3H-CF
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GTX3070
MEMORY: 32 gigs DDR4
POWER: 600 (i know i shoul get higher, its my next purchase)

Solution
Hello everyone

Since then ive managed to snag a 3070, but ever since putting in my new GPU, the games i used to play a lot seem to be running worse. Mostly more stuttering than before, when the graphical settings remain untouched (i prefer FPS over beauty so didnt feel compeled to up my graphical settings)

I wanted to share my build here and see if anything jumps out to anyone as not really compatible or whatever, Thank you!

I have a similar build to you. What I did is use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove...
Hello everyone

I have a similar build to you. What I did is use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove the drivers in safe mode, then installed the latest ones in after booting back to normal Windows. I don't know if this will help you but it is worth a try.

Solution