[SOLVED] New Graphic card.

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, i want to buy a new graphic card for my pc ( GTX 1660 6gb) i have i3-8100 3.60ghz and 12 gb ram( i can upgrade to 16 if will be necessary). Will the gtx 1660 make bottleneck with this processor? ( i saw recently on a random site that will make less than 8% bottleneck but i dont know if this is true)

Solution
Don't worry about bottlenecks, that all depends on the game and settings you use. Yes a 1660 will handle a faster CPU than yours, but if that is what you have, no issues with getting that video card if you want to play on higher settings or with a higher refresh rate or something. 1660 is a bit of an odd card to get now, the 1650 Super is better or the 1660 Super, both are great for 1080 resolution gaming with the 1660 super giving you a few more years of future games without dropping quality, and can run things on a higher refresh rate.
Don't worry about bottlenecks, that all depends on the game and settings you use. Yes a 1660 will handle a faster CPU than yours, but if that is what you have, no issues with getting that video card if you want to play on higher settings or with a higher refresh rate or something. 1660 is a bit of an odd card to get now, the 1650 Super is better or the 1660 Super, both are great for 1080 resolution gaming with the 1660 super giving you a few more years of future games without dropping quality, and can run things on a higher refresh rate.

Solution
Jul 29, 2020
Thank you so much, ill buy the 1660 super on holidays, thanks again for advice!