New hardware prompting PC problem with Restart loop

alclinton11

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
Hello everyone

Just today I received my new hardware and installed it. Afterwards, I booted up, went to BIOS, BIOS recognized new motherboard, processor, and RAM - Everything appears fine. As Windows booted, I recieved the Windows Error "Boot disc inaccessible" and the constant reboot issues.

My current "upgraded" computer build:
AsRock x99 V3 Intel mobo
i7-5320k intel processor
32gb gskill ram (4x8gb)
Gtx 1070 8gb
Rosewill 650 power supply
HDD Western Black 500gb
SSD Corsair Force 500gb
Windows 10

The computer worked fine today, up until I installed the new hardware. I cant get into windows to use the mobo software cd. Safemode wont allow me to use it either - says drivers cant load. THE SSD is set as #1 boot drive In BIOS and it does have Windows installed on it.
Suggestions?

alclinton11

Reputable
Mar 17, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from alclinton11 : "New hardware prompting PC problem with Restart loop"

Hello everyone

Just today I received my new hardware and installed it. Afterwards, I booted up, went to BIOS, BIOS recognized new motherboard, processor, and RAM - Everything appears fine. As Windows booted, I recieved the Windows Error "Boot disc inaccessible" and the constant reboot issues.

My current "upgraded" computer build:
AsRock x99 V3 Intel mobo
i7-5320k intel processor
32gb gskill ram (4x8gb)
Gtx 1070 8gb
Rosewill 650 power supply
HDD Western Black 500gb
SSD Corsair Force 500gb
Windows 10

The computer worked fine today, up until I installed the new hardware. I cant get into windows to use the mobo software cd. Safemode wont allow me to use it either - says drivers cant load. THE SSD is set as #1 boot drive In BIOS and it does have Windows installed on it.
Suggestions?