[SOLVED] New high-end phone, don't care about price, but here are my specifications:

imicek

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hey!

I want a good premium high-end phone with a 90HZ+ display (120Hz+ if possible), Fast Charging (wireless charging is a bonus that would be awesome), Some Good Photo Lenses, Excellent Audio is another bonus and a good looking display is another priority.

I don't care about 5G, but good processor and graphic core is probably needed. Also, I'm from Czechia, so we only have the bad version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series so please, keep that in mind.

You can even suggest phones that haven't been announced yet but are rumored.

And please, don't suggest OnePlus 8 Pro, I just got a 4th replacement device and all of them had a broken screen: View: https://imgur.com/a/91B7RYY

Thanks, everyone!

Solution
D
That’s exactly what I mean the iPhones work all the time and I don’t have time for anything less plus the ecosystem on the iPhone is pristine and everything works together not so with other phones that is why they are garbage. Dealing with any other phone is like being in the wild west where anything goes and I don’t have time for nonsense

Plus I can keep upgrading my phone as software updates are available. Not so with other phone. you can only upgrade the OS for so long and then you’re done and have to buy a new phone. I keep my iPhone for about four years before I upgrade sometimes longer
Hey!

I want a good premium high-end phone with a 90HZ+ display (120Hz+ if possible), Fast Charging (wireless charging is a bonus that would be awesome), Some Good Photo Lenses, Excellent Audio is another bonus and a good looking display is another priority.

I don't care about 5G, but good processor and graphic core is probably needed. Also, I'm from Czechia, so we only have the bad version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series so please, keep that in mind.

You can even suggest phones that haven't been announced yet but are rumored.

And please, don't suggest OnePlus 8 Pro, I just got a 4th replacement device and all of them had a broken screen: View: https://imgur.com/a/91B7RYY

Thanks, everyone!
Kinda ruled out the only 2 that fill out the criteria. Wait for the next iPhone if you can that will likely have a 120Hz screen and if you can't wait the 11 Pro fills all but the refresh rate criteria which for what you use a phone for doesn't really matter.

imicek

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Kinda ruled out the only 2 that fill out the criteria. Wait for the next iPhone if you can that will likely have a 120Hz screen and if you can't wait the 11 Pro fills all but the refresh rate criteria which for what you use a phone for doesn't really matter.
I have never ever had an iPhone and I don't really want their system, otherwise, that would be an option too.

D

Deleted member 14196

I have never ever had an iPhone and I don't really want their system, otherwise, that would be an option too.
That’s too bad because it’s the best phone in the business and the only phones I will ever use the rest are garbage. I think brand hatred keep you from the thing if you want it’s really not a good idea

That’s too bad because it’s the best phone in the business and the only phones I will ever use the rest are garbage. I think brand hatred keep you from the thing if you want it’s really not a good idea
Wouldn't say the rest are garbage they just compromise more. Like they might have a massive battery but a worse camera whereas the iPhone isn't the best at everything but doesn't derp anywhere like a lot of phones do.

D

Deleted member 14196

That’s exactly what I mean the iPhones work all the time and I don’t have time for anything less plus the ecosystem on the iPhone is pristine and everything works together not so with other phones that is why they are garbage. Dealing with any other phone is like being in the wild west where anything goes and I don’t have time for nonsense

Plus I can keep upgrading my phone as software updates are available. Not so with other phone. you can only upgrade the OS for so long and then you’re done and have to buy a new phone. I keep my iPhone for about four years before I upgrade sometimes longer

Solution