new instal,win 8 , black screen after logo

vanniko63

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
i just installed win 8 on new build, and after logo i get black screen ,being a new install safe mode is changing , i can get to it , i even took the time to install drivers for mobo , cant use windows update ,
mobo. asus maximus v extream
cpu i7-3770k
memory corsair ddr3 1600 32g
power, sently 750 w
drive samsung 500g 840
And,a dvd drive
that's it , i have all panels open , still in build stage .
struggled to install win 8 from disk microsoft , with key .
contacted microsoft , hagy in india believed reason i could not install was corrupt disk .since it would go into restart loop ,on final boot
after trying to take my money or sell me new software , on 4th call back , they gave me link to download iso .which i did and installed with usb .
all worked well other then making mistake of selecting to upgrade to win 10 on start up . had to once again download , onto ssd . i did not set any partitions , hoping to get going and later clone drive and install onto raid drive c ,waiting for second drive ,since other crapped out samsung 840 ,also.
after i installed all was well i started surfing threw new ,os and suddenly goes black after few mins of surfing . and ever since i get black screen . i did mange to go into safe mode and install old drives on asus board could not update windows , so any help? did i over look anything in bios perhaps this is my first asus mobo and i am not familiar with any settings .
after driver update i now get blue screen , and black at times mouse is optional comes if it see,s blue . not black

thank ,s

vanniko63

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
corrupt disk file , had to down load from Microsoft with link they supplied , used USB , then on pc update it updates intell grafic driver , which is cause of black screen . had to turn off on to get advance settings to get safe mode to roll back driver , now all working ready to upgrade to win 10.

so if any one has similar issue feel free to contact me . go over details