Question New Intel Motherboard Help

Lutfij

Titan
What sort of a processor are you intending to pair with said motherboard purchase? Between the two listed above, the Gigabyte looks to have superior cooling for it's VRM and M.2 slots, though please keep in mind that if you're interested in going multichannel audio off the onboard audio solution, then the Gigabyte board will not go beyond stereo/2.1 speakers when dealing with the analog audio ports. If you intend to go multichannel audio, then you will need to use the SPDIF/digital out port.

agentshadowolf

Reputable
Feb 27, 2019
What sort of a processor are you intending to pair with said motherboard purchase? Between the two listed above, the Gigabyte looks to have superior cooling for it's VRM and M.2 slots, though please keep in mind that if you're interested in going multichannel audio off the onboard audio solution, then the Gigabyte board will not go beyond stereo/2.1 speakers when dealing with the analog audio ports. If you intend to go multichannel audio, then you will need to use the SPDIF/digital out port.

https://www.newegg.com/intel-core-i7-12700f-core-i7-12th-gen/p/N82E16819118359?Item=N82E16819118359

Most likely this one it just depends on which one I can get at the time but unless there's another 12th gen Intel CPU you would recommend I will go with that one. Also I'm not worried about any audio/speaker features that you mentioned in your post so don't worry on that :)