Question New laptop problem

onespray

Prominent
Apr 9, 2018
So i bought legion y530 and after a month this pc was great and now i installed shops included 3month eset antivirus and when i installed i played games then i turned off pc after 1hour turned on and windows didnt pop up just legion logo after that black screen i restarded pc few times it showed that windowd has problems something like that i tought maybe ill restart another time after that it showed that os hasnt been found and checking media when i went to bios id didnt show my ssd only hdd i toight maybe something broke then i added usb flash drive w windows and it still showed os hasnt been found and i coudnt biot flash drive after few attempts i cant even open bios il send for warranty soon but just wanted to ask what is this? its first time for me didnt hear about this

Lutfij

Titan
Some of the Lenovo's apparently would be faulty upon unboxing. I've had a couple of their Y laptops turn faulty but they were refurbished units. Given that you're initiating RMA, you may want to make sure you update the BIOS for the laptop you end up getting in your hands as a replacement.

Mind if I ask what the SKU to your laptop is? What games did you tax the laptop with?

onespray

Prominent
Apr 9, 2018
Some of the Lenovo's apparently would be faulty upon unboxing. I've had a couple of their Y laptops turn faulty but they were refurbished units. Given that you're initiating RMA, you may want to make sure you update the BIOS for the laptop you end up getting in your hands as a replacement.

Mind if I ask what the SKU to your laptop is? What games did you tax the laptop with?
Well how do i know SKU and what do you mean by what games did you tax the laptop with?

onespray

Prominent
Apr 9, 2018

I may know the problem i can run bios throw novo key and ssd is just gone so ill check it for warranty but i cant boot windows from usb if i want to install to hdd shows that usb doesnt support legacy mode but if i turn on uefi even hdd disapears