New mobo, CPU and RAM, windows fails to reboot

Oscar_42

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
First I would like to thank everyone in advance for any tips helping my current case.

So in short i updated my computer and got myself some new parts. From the start I knew that swapping from MSI to Asus in Motherboards would cause me issues but I took some precautions of my on relating to the case, for example I formated all my Ssd drives to to factory settings.

Old Hardware:
CPU: Core i7-38200/3.60GHz 10M Tray
Mobo: ASROCK S2011 X79 USB3 SATA6 PCIE3
GPU: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2 2048MB DDR5
RAM: Corsair Dominator Quad DDR3 16GB
Powersuply: Corsair 450W, VS450 ATX-powersupply, 80+
cooler: NZXT HAVIK 120 Cpu Cooler
SATA: 3x Kingston 240GB A400 SSD, 2,5", SATA III, 500/350MB/s

New Hardware:
CPU: Intel Kaby Lake i7-7700K, LGA1151, 4.2GHz, 8MB
Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A
RAM: Kingston 16GB(2x8GB) HyperX Fury DDR4 2666 MHz
GPU: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2 2048MB DDR5
Powersupply: Seasonic G 550W 80+ Gold
Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i
SATA: 3x Kingston 240GB A400 SSD, 2,5", SATA III, 500/350MB/s

Some background: So i can boot to the bios, I have ubgrade it to the latest version. The problem is that everytime I try to boot my windows with CD or USB it crashes right on the windows logo. I have tried the booting with windows 7 and 8 and even windows 10. None of them seem to work, I never get past the logo they all crash and the boot loop starts again.

I have tried both RAM sticks separately and it changes nothing. I have cleared Cmos and tried with only using 1 ssd, each one separetly. I have tried booting with only using my motherboards graphics and the otherway around, no luck.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause all this? Any suggestions what I could still try? I am geting truly desperate since I do not have any idea whether it is caused by Hardware or software. I will gladly take any help I can get!

Thank you!

There have been more than a few recent rumors that MS has quietly removed/revoked support from WIn7 for the newest Z270 mainboards, and all Ryzen boards, etc...

You need to completely delete the existing partition from whatever drive you attempting an install to, and start over, preferably with Windows 10...

You are not trying to install onto a RAID 0 combination of 3 each SSD's simultaneously are you? You need to install the RAID controller drivers from your MB install CD, if so..

Oscar_42

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017

Well I only have windows 10 as USB but I will stop trying to instal windows 7 and 8 and focus on 10 now. I have also tried installing the windows while only having 1 sata plugged in but still :/ I think I will try to take everything possible off today and run my Setup with the bare minum to see if I could install windows 10 without crashing.
I will also try the mem-test to check if there is anything wrong with the RAM. Thank you so much for the tips